* Design, implement, and maintain Android mobile application products catering to retail and ecommerce
* Design and integrate mobile applications with cloud based web-services
* Develop proof of concept (PoCs) and other technical evaluations of technologies, designs, and solutions.
* Understand the product requirements and derive technical requirements
* Exhibit strong sense of independence and self-direction
* Creation of detail design and use case documents
* Troubleshooting production problems
* Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
* 4 -5 years Android development experience
* Experience working with Android Bluetooth Low Energy ( BLE )
* Experience working across UI, service layers, and backend technologies to create server-driven native client solutions.
* Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) Android SDK.
* Experience developing client-server applications using technologies and web services APIs such as JSON, REST.
* In-depth knowledge of web-service/data-driven application architecture, with experience building software that integrates with the web.
* Good understanding of web services, databases, social media integration, cloud integration, location based services, media streaming, security encryption/decryption, SSO, push notifications, in-app purchases, mobile ads, etc.
* Experience in SQL and NO-SQL databases