Role will be responsible for:
- Effectively conducting and managing all aspects of an audit project which includes evaluating risks, employing sound audit practices and leveraging data mining to deliver high impact audit results.
- Working with middle to senior management, facilitating the identification and resolution of risk and control issues.
- Perform independent IT general control audits covering access management, information security, disaster recovery and back up or process audits.
- Implement and execute the risk assessment framework. Identify changes in internal and external environments that will impact the risk profile.
- Evaluate risks, controls, policies and procedures and how management monitors, communicates and mitigates risk.
Looking for candidates with 5 - 13 years of experience in the IT audit space.