- The position is within the FIC team and forms part of the broader Finance Function.
- The Finance division, partners with the business and other stakeholders to monitor performance, manage costs and deliver the strategic agenda.
- This requires Finance to spend increased time on Planning and analysis, educating stakeholders on cost reduction, financial risk management, strategic planning and credit decisions.
- These evolving expectations, along with changes in the regulatory landscape, present new opportunities and challenges to the Finance organisation.
- In order to meet these challenges, the structure of Finance has developed with the creation of the Finance Director / Finance Manager, Analytics, COO and Specialist roles.
Within the Analytics framework, FI Centre is organized into Functional and Product focused teams covering :
- Business Performance Reporting & Review Revenue, Cost and Balance Sheet for Executive Committee members and other key stakeholders.
- Financial Resource Management in depth analysis of Balance Sheet, RWA, Leverage/CRDIV, TCD
- Strategic Planning Development of analytical capabilities with particular focus on performance measurement & planning exercises including the business portfolio review & annual Plan
- Management information Assist in the design, build-out and continuing development of regular analysis for Finance and Business Management
- P&L Analysis Performance review pf P&L at the lowest desk level.
- 3 - 6 years of experience in Product Control for Equities/Fixed Income/derivatives products.
- Should have interacted with the traders.
- Not looking for operational profiles.