* Taking care of some of the Major Key accounts of Bangalore region.KRA includes account mapping, prospects generation, product presentation, demonstration of UC solutions
* Sales of Data and AV products, Voice would be added advantage and Project industry
* Responsibility for achieving targeted individual figure for Order Value, Turnover and Collection.
* Perform lead generation, assessment of client's need, working out solutions, offer submission, negotiation and order closing.
* Tender Handling
* Coordination with commercial department for material indent/procurement, delivery, vendor handling, payment realization
* Coordination with service department for execution and handover
* Handling a team Sales Engineers
* Key Account Management
* Project Business Development.
* Vendor Management for Project Business
* Responsible for Debtor Control for the Sales orders taken
* Identify new sales opportunities for new & within existing accounts.
* Generate sales for a portfolio of products and reach the set sales target.
* Co-ordinate with PLM team & presales team to arrive for proper solution / BOQ.
* Giving presentation & making offers.
* Direct Account Manager -- Responsible for business development of Unify range of products and allied enterprise solutions from major OEMs to ensure top & bottom-line growth in line with Company's business objectives
* Managing Data, AV, IT/System Integration/Project industry projects in Bangalore region; meeting consultants
* Forecasting weekly, monthly & quarterly revenue streams, reporting & updating the sales processes
* Ensuring collections from debtors
* Territory In charge
* Responsible for business development of products and allied enterprise solutions from major OEMs to ensure top & bottom-line growth in line with Company's business objectives
Experience / Knowledge of CISCO / Avaya Technologies in Voice / Data / Video product portfolio.