As part of our BAIT Delivery Center, would be responsible for:
- Develop and influence the security policy and procedures
- Sensitize employees to security issues
- Implement and manage network firewall, hacker detection and antivirus systems
- Set up virtual and telecommuting networks
- Knowledge of Configuration of Security gateway / Firewall
- Conduct intensive, regular technological monitoring
- Conduct the assessment of existing INF.
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
- Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publi-cations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Exposure of working with Global clients or experience in working in global companies
- Candidate from Manufacturing companies/environment /consulting for manufacturing will be preferred.