At least 4.6+years hands on development/implementation experience in SDL Tridion 2011 or higher, Tridion Templates development
* At least 2+ years hands-on development experience in .Net/C# based frameworks
* Knowledge and experience of developing for the following SDL Tridion components: .Component & Page Templates (.NET Compound Templates, XSLT, Dreamweaver, Template Building Blocks); Site Edit; Workflow; Event System; Content Broker; Dynamic Component Presentations
* Experience with core services, GUI extensions, XPM implementation, Content Porter, Code Versioning Systems(CVS, SVN)
* Experience in working with enterprise search, Analytics, Personalization
* Tridion integration experience with portals, ecommerce, CDN.
* Extend post go-live and application maintenance support to the client. Lead the team in various phases of application development.
* Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills with decision-making, and creative thinking
* Excellent communication skills with strong work ethic
* Escalates issues/risks in a timely manner.
* Select appropriate technologies for the development of efficient systems catering to client requirements.
2-3 Years of Tridion expertise in the following areas: - Tridion Functional Expertise in translating content management requirements into the appropriate Schema and Template designs and document them as Tridion functional specifications - Tridion