* Collaborate with cross-functional teams, Product Managers and Developers to define the project quality goals, testing strategy, test plan and test cases.
* Review test-design, guide other team members to improve quality, report product/solution quality, escalate if needed: be the gatekeeper for quality.
* Actively participate in debugging issues.
* Ability to understand functional/technical specifications and analyze data and server logs.
* Fluent in at least one scripting language, and the ability to read/write Java or any other oops language.
* Mentor new joinees/junior team members on testing best practices, automation frameworks, etc.
Skills and Experience :
* Strong technical background, are detail driven and have excellent problem solving abilities.
* 2-10 years of experience in testing and Automation.
* Good knowledge on Selenium and Automation Framework.
* Excellent understanding of Testing life cycle, SDLC, Test Processes.
* Working knowledge with any non-functional automation stack like Jmeter,apache bench,etc
* Ability to mentor new QA Engineers.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Contribution to open source projects in the Automation/QA is a plus
* Good understating of Continuous Integration/Delivery
* Experience in working on Linux based environments.