1. From Tier 1 Engineering college only
2. From Product Development and Internet/ Ecommerce Companies only ( Please dont share profiles from Samsung, Kony, Oracle, IBM or even BFSI Companies like Citi, Duetsche Bank, JPMC etc)
3. Stability is a must for current and past associations. Eg- 2 Yrs candidate should be looking to make his 1st change and consider BB- that way. No job hops every 2nd or 3rd Year
4. SDM - From Web /E Commerce specialization or Mobile App Dev specialization. Must be 50% hands on and remaining into people management, appraisals, SDLC etc.
Role Description :
- We are looking talented managers who enjoy creating new features and algorithm, help building large scale systems and who can thrive in a fast paced environment.
- You will be responsible for developing systems that impacts millions of users worldwide !
- You will be working closely with a very talented and highly skilled pool Software development Engineers and Web development engineers, shall be responsible to drive the next level of features, and at the same time guide and mentor the team !
- You shall ensure the sanity of software architecture, operational excellence and quality, delivering results on time and tracking project milestones.
Qualities you may have :
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering from a reputed institute
- At least 9 years of relevant experience with minimum 3 yrs in leading a Team/Project . Maximum of 13 years experience can be considered
- Excellent people management skills with a flair to connect to people/team
- Software Management experience with proven ability to track project milestone and on-time delivery
- High attention to detail and a "Go-get-it" attitude
- Proven ability to architect large scale systems
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills, think strategically and execute methodically
- Ability to manage multiple projects and project teams simultaneously
- A demonstrable understanding and experience in software development and testing
- Self-driven and able to work with a team to develop solutions for a broad range of problems.
- Initiate, promote and implement our engineering best practices
- Experience with agile software development practices
- Calm and composed
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.