1. Exposure to project/process management sophisticate analysis using bureau/vendor data, customer performance data and marketing data to solve business problems.
2. Good programming skills in advanced SAS and SQL in mainframe, UNIX and PC environments.
3. Highly proficient in Excel/pivot tables and PowerPoint.
2. Strong communication and presentation skills targeting a variety of audiences
3. A qualified candidate needs to be able to work with cross functional teams
4. Creates and sustains a network of strong client relationships.
5. Flexibility in approach and thought process
6. Ability to work effectively across portfolio risk policy teams and functional areas teams
7. Strong influencing, negotiating, and facilitation skills.