- The SCM Analyst performs works on gathering relevant data (Inventory, costs, productivity, demand patterns, etc.), building analysis, interpreting results to derive insights leading to overstock reduction.
- Common responsibilities include data mining, data analysis, preparation of reports, insight generation leading to Inventory optimization/ overstock reduction.
- It will include root causing inventory drivers like forecast, sales, Safety stock, lot sizes, replenishment etc.
- Working on regular reports, dashboards to track KPIs and ensure timely and accurate deliverables along with other value added projects.
- The individual will be responsible for working closely with planners and strategy team on client side to develop actionable insights and build solutions.
- The candidate should be able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for clients.
Collaborate with the customers with respect to supply chain analytics projects specifically in the area of inventory analysis and insight generation.
- Inventory Analysis across geographies at SKU / Brand/Category level
- Reporting, Analysis & Insight generation
- Inventory Optimization
- Forecasting Accuracy/ Bias analysis
- Overstock / Stock out analysis
- Cycle Stock / Slow moving inventory Analysis
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering (IIT,IT-BHU, REC, DCE,BITS & Tier 1 Engineering Colleges preferred)
- MBA Operations/Supply Chain/Logistics / Engineering (preferred)
- Any relevant industry specific Certifications/Memberships (desirable)
- Hard Working and Confident
- High on Integrity
- Willingness to do what it takes
- Passionate about creating value and impact for the client
- A team oriented and collaborative approach
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, throughout all levels of the organization
Skill and Knowledge Requirements:
- Industry knowledge of Manufacturing and FMCG
- Strong analytical abilities, with attention to detail
- Demonstrated decision making and problem solving skills
- Comprehensive skills in query/reporting tools , spreadsheet applications and presentations