a) The job incumbent is responsible for all the commercial, technical, financial, administrative and operational activities related to the Business Unit in his area of responsibility and for the monthly reporting on the results and progress. He is responsible for the day-to-day management of his staff and business
b) The position performs in line with the organisation's Quality Assurance System, including the Code of Ethics of the organisation.
- Develop a business plan and a three years plan in terms of quality, targeted action and profitability in accordance with the general guidelines, the global and local objectives and local governmental policies
- Implement corporate standards in the area of responsibility (e.g. Code of Ethics, Values, corporate identity, policies, procedures)
- Monitor and analyse the Business Unit / Line activities against the business plans, analyse the business equation and, if necessary, take corrective actions
- Consolidate Business Unit / Line specific figures and information to be forwarded to Senior Management .
- Ensure a continuous contact and information exchange to internal and external interfaces (HR-Finance & Administration-IT)
- Contribute to development of Business Unit / Line strategy by participating in workshops
- Plan, implement and control the cost budget in the area of responsibility in cooperation with his superior and manage activities in case of deviations
- Lead employees in the area of responsibility in agreement with superior (individual development, motivation, assessment and feedback)
- Define operational targets for direct reports
- Initiate and take the lead to ensure a reasonable staffing in the area of responsibility approved by superior and HR
- Build up top level relations to the largest accounts in the area of responsibility
- Responsible for the interaction with all the internal and external suppliers
- Participate in the development and implementation of local company policies
- Responsible for the coordination of projects conducted for local/global clients with the collaboration of other Business Lines
- Organise dedicated PR and Marketing events foreseen in budget
Candidate Profile: Engineers with 12-20 years experience in Techno-Commercial, Business Development or SBU/ Profit-Centre Head or Head-Commercial Operations of a large (150-500 headcount) engineering services organisation having onsite/field operations. Could be from ""turnkey project management"", testing, QC, EPC, pipelines or equipment fabrication/installation, environmental or other similar organisations. Should be a Go to Market attitude personnel with ability to connect people, client contacts at higher level & should be able to convert contacts into business. Must have excellent interpersonal skills.