- Manage the Projects Team
- Responsible for determining the project delivery strategy and scheduling of different phases of a project based on established deadlines
- Implement construction processes, procedures and standards
- Responsible for developing cost controls and tracking the project costs
- Monitor construction progress, including worker productivity and compliance with safety codes
- Maintaining and develop the departmental procedures
- Maintaining project schedules and communicate timelines with detailing, purchasing, production, logistics, erections and subcontrators.
- Manage the document control systems and make sure all submissions processed in proper time
- Review the method statements of erection and guide the engineer for preparing it for Mega Projects and managing the heavy lifts
- Support the design in the complex design for Mega Projects
- Manage and involvement in the construction for Mega Projects like Shopping Malls, Major Building complex like exhibition and convention centers.
- Preferable having prior Oman / GCC Experience
Candidate Profile :
B.E - Civil / Structural Engineering having Management skills in Head of Projects, good computer skills, Structural Steel, Primavera, Technical Support potential, Good leadership and HR qualities in leading the team from the front.
1. Engineering Candidate having Management experience in Head of Projects or related field only requested to apply.
2. Candidate having prior Oman / Gulf Experience will be preferred and must in a position to join at short notice.
3. Must have sufficient clearance from domestic side in relocating to Oman and must be in a position to work minimum period of 3 years
4. Must be medically "FIT"
5. Have Oman / GCC certificate attestation preferred and willing to join at short notice