Mandatory Skills: SAP Master Data Governance - MDG Information Management, Data Management, Unix Shell Scripting
Desirable Skills: MDM - Master Data Management, SAP NetWeaver, Oracle Master Data Management - MDM, SAP EP MDM
- Manage medium to large teams. Plan and allocate human resources and monitor utilization for his / her group of projects PMI certified, preferable.
- Has handled T&M as well as FPP projects.
- Has people responsibilities ((performance appraisals, productivity improvement, punctuality and discipline, talent retention, career planning & development).
- Acts as a mentor & coach to PE/Team members
- Experience in implementation of SAP MDM and MGD (SAP Master Data Management)
- Should have knowledge of SAP XI Netweaver
- Must have good understanding of Master Data Management architectures, business processes and data integration methodologies
- Must have Minimum 2 end-to-end implementation experience with atleast one of the MDM vendor tools
- Must have directly interfaced with customer in atleast two engagements for MDM requirements and/or for MDM assessment
- Must have hands-on experience with atleast one of the MDM tools
- Exposure to enterprise architectures and specifically data architectures is an added advantage
- Should have knowledge of complete SDLCSystem Analysis & Design
- Strong Data Warehousing implementation experience
- Data Modeling experience.
- Knowledge of Oracle 8i/9i Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills Client Management
- Experience in leading a team of ETL developers
- Experience in co-ordinating with offshore on development / maintenance projects