Basic Job Profile:
5-6 Years of FICO Experience in Manufacturing Industry with Accounting background
- New GL environment with multiple ledger & currency set up
- Payable, Receivable & Banking Function
- Fixed Asset Accounting
- Cost center accounting
- Material Ledger
- Parallel Valuation
- Product costing
- COPA Planning
- Financial Integration with MM, SD, PP and HR
- Fair understanding of Logistic processes
. Proven working ability of SAP application and knowledge in configuration of FI/CO module and good understanding of business processes & internal controls in Finance & Accounts.
- Complete Involvement in understanding the existing business Processes in various discussions with in the organisation and preparation of Business Blue Print for future record.
- Configuration of FI-GL (Company, Company Code, Chart of Accounts, Document splitting, Account Groups, Field status variants, global setting, Fiscal year, Posting Period Variants, business area, tax on sale purchase, defining new document types, No Range of documents, park document, open item clearing, line layouts for open item clearing, automatic clearing of open items, tolerance group, updation of master data thru LSMW (Migration tool), financial Statement version development, retained earning account etc)
- Configuration of FI-AP
- Configuration of FI-AR
- Configuration of FI-AA
- Configuration of Bank Accounting- Defining of house bank, Cheque deposits, upto posting in Vendor and Customers account. Manual Accounts Reconciliation in SAP
- Awareness gain on CO module - Product cost controlling( defining worksheets and cost component structure) & cost centre accounting & cost element Accounting
- Cost and Revenue Element Accounting : Master data-cost element creation, Maintain cost element attributes, Define cost element attribute mix
Candidate Profile :
Accounts Graduate, preferably ICWAS or CA or MBA Fin with experience in SAP FICO in FMCG/ Foods and Dairy industry.