1. Should have strong SAP End 2 End Implementation experience (at least 2 implementation)
2. Should have experience in handling Oracle data base w.r.t. administration, backup, restore, recoveries and disaster server maintenance.
3. Should have working experience in SAP ERP ECC6, SAP PI, SAP Portals, SAP SRM, SAP DMS, SAP BW and SAP BOBJ 4.1 along with Solution Manager 7.1 (EWA + CHARM + Service Desk).
4. Should have experience in working with Red Hat Linux/UNIX flavor and strong in Java Stack administration.
5. should have a good experience in System Builds, Installation, Configuration and Tuning /Performance
6. Experience in sizing, capacity planning, and integration of SAP systems( ECC,EP,BI,PI,BW, BOBJ)
7. Understanding of SAP Upgrade cycle.
8. Should have knowledge of Security administration.