Our client, a certified Gold Cloud Alliance Partner to Salesforce in India, have not only become Salesforce's favourite partner but also have a client roster which includes some of the most prestigious logos in the country and internationally. They help the enterprises to become connected customer
companies leveraging mobile, social and cloud technologies from Salesforce. They provide the full range of end to end enterprise services in the Salesforce.com ecosystem.
They are building an inspired team of world class professionals with a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform and supporting technologies. They are now looking for a Salesforce Technical Lead, and the position is based in Bangalore.
* Customize, develop and support solutions on salesforce.com platform
* Design, develop, test, document and deploy high quality solutions for our clients
* Work on functional aspects as well as technical aspects of salesforce.com
* Working closely with clients and the development team to determine the project requirements
* Building client specific solutions on force.com platform
Required Skills / Experience:
* B Tech / B E (Computer Science/ Information Technology) / MCA
* 4-7 years of IT industry experience
* Relevant experience of minimum 2 years
* Hands-on experience configuring multiple features of Salesforce.com
* Strong knowledge Java/.Net Programming & OOPs concepts
* Strong in RDBMS concepts, SQL and SOQL query languages and ER concepts
* Solid understanding and experience of the Force.com platform: Visual Force and Apex
* Extensive experience building and managing complete integration solutions between SFDC and other 3rd
* party systems
* Should have in-depth knowledge in processes that needs to be followed during requirement, design, build and deliver phases
* Solid research skills on the AppExchange to find fitting apps to customer needs
* Experience installing and configuring Eclipse with the Salesforce.com IDE
* Able to handle SFDC data management inclusive of data load, data translation, data hygiene, data
* migration and integration
* Should be comfortable using Eclipse IDE both for coding and migration purposes
* Able to translate customer requirements and gap/fit analysis in to comprehensible functional
* configuration of Salesforce.com
* Awareness of the changing Cloud ecosystem and adjust to new technologies, methods and apps
* Analytical & problem solving skills
* Clear communication and articulation ability which includes ability to converse with customers, compose comprehensive mails with no open ends, make presentations and create project collateral's.
* Team player
Desired Skills/ Experience:
* Force.com Developer certification 401, ADM 201, Sales Cloud/Service Cloud
* DEV 501 is a add on.