Job Description & Responsibilities.
The Sales Manager - Timber exercises complete responsible for Develop, implement and drive the sales strategies and initiatives in support of regions strategies and financial objectives with all new Sales Tender Books.
- Prepare and implement annual sales plan in support of region and corporate objectives.
- Prepare technical submittals and compliance sheets
- Identify all major potential customers, including national accounts to establish, develop and maintain positive relationships.
- Organize, focus and direct all service Sales Representatives on growing our service portfolio.
- Provide support, training and mentoring to serve sales force.
- Track performance vs. objective for all service sales representatives.
- Coordinate and facilitate service sales programs
- Maintain lead role for customer satisfaction policies and programs by working closely through the products standards dimensions.
- Development and champion the service base development plan process.
- Proven inter-personal and Managerial skills
- Must process characteristic of a good Leader. The ability to motivate and worked effectively with a given team towards achieving and even exceeding set targets amidst stiff competition.
- Should be a Computer Literate and fluent in English.
- Nature and Complexity of problems required to be solved, and the level of analysis, independent judgment, and planning required to be used.
- Maintaining positive business relationships with a multitude of diverse customers requires flexibility, ingenuity and creativity.
Managing a Sales force of varied experiences in a wide geographical area. Insuring consistent application and understanding of Company Policies and procedures.
- Developing and implementing Region Strategies to support sales, products, quality and commercial.
- Objectives requires complex problem analysis and detailed planning.
- Other required skills (i.e., Communication, project management, leadership, etc.)
- Negotiating commercial issues with local customers, and maintaining positive long -- term relationships with key accounts, and influential industry consultants, requires patience, persuasion, negotiation explanation and selling.
- Interacting with functional departments within the Business units (i.e., Engineering, Manufacturing, Customer Service, and Marketing) requires clear, and concise communications to ensure efficient information flow resulting in superior performance for our customers.
- Individual must possess a high degree of stress tolerance, being able to effective communicate and perform under pressure and opposition.
Bachelors in Engineering
Minimum 8 to 19 years' experience in large-scale Timber/Wood Manufacturing Company which minimum 4 - 7 years in managerial position
Responsibilities with include and not limited to:
- Identify new projects for furniture business -- there are lot of infrastructure projects coming up in Qatar
- Identify the furniture requirement in the upcoming projects
- Handle project sales for furniture business as well as sales of finished goods
- Handle sales of furniture after production
- Check the requirement of furniture in new sites
- Review the designs given by the consultants
- Get the designing done by architects
- Get approval from customers
- Get goods produced -- follow up with factory
- Sell finished goods
Fluency in English (Read/Write/Speak), Arabic would be preferable, together with high level negotiation and analytical skills are fundamental.
Computer Literacy is essential, particularly with M/S Word and Excel.