* Getting new Clients, interacting with clients for present and future telecom/IT projects (Networking, Computing, Datacenter, Collaboration, Virtualization, and Managed Services).
* Interfaced with customer and created more business opportunities for the associated OEM's like Cisco, Polycom, Avaya, NetApp, EMC, VMware, Citrix, Bluecoat, Checkpoint, Palo Alto, HP, Juniper etc.
* Map all the key influencers and consultants for Enterprise accounts.
* Preparing Techno Commercial proposals for Cisco Products and structured cabling.
* Regular Mapping of Accounts to know the new requirements of the customer.
* Overall responsibility of the entire Proposal both from a Technical as well as Business/Commercial perspective.
* Onsite visits to clients & prospects for understanding requirements and Sales presentations.
* Conducting Price Negotiations with respective Customers at the time of Case Closure.
*Maintain and build relationship existing and new OEM and work together for new and existing business and closures
* Structured commercial presentations and negotiation strategies to ascertain deal closure and a smooth execution.
* Accountable for quota attainment, sales presentations and short-term, mid-term and long- term opportunity management.
* Earned a number of certification and actively attended WebEx sessions to be appraised on technology changes in Juniper network product portfolio.
* Worked in conjunction with the Pre-Sales and Post-Sales team to address requirements on techno-commercial basis.
* Provided accurate and timely forecasts to the sales management.
* Candidate With Min 5+ Years of Experience.