Meeting the targeted numbers from corporate accounts and other verticals
Job Description :
* Extensive experience in developing funnel and selling UC (including voice, video, conferencing) Solutions independently.
* Understanding of major competitive offerings in the market including Avaya, NEC, Cisco, Unify, Alacatel-Lucent etc.
* Existing relationships with key decision makers within prospect organizations for communication solutions.
* Capable of independently handling techno-commercial aspects when handling an opportunity.
* Meeting and exceeding set sales quotas while adhering to company's sales rules of engagement.
* Manage close relationship with OEM account managers in the region of operation.
* Communicate masterfully with customers on new products and service offerings.
* Work with marketing to drive programs and events to extend the relationships to new prospects.
* Continually learning about new products and improving selling skills.
* Demonstrating and leveraging industry knowledge to improve business
* Providing weekly reporting of pipeline and forecast.
* Keeping abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
* Preparing written presentations, reports, and price quotations.
* Conducting contract negotiations independently
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
* Ability to manage a pipeline with multiple accounts and partners.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Patience, determination and winning spirit
* Ability to endure the work pressures of a highly competitive environment.
Candidates should be B.E (Electronics & Telecommunication)
6-10 years minimum experience in UC & Collaboration Sales
Solutions: Avaya, NEC, Voice-Video-Data Solution, Unified Communication, Data Networking, IT Solutions