Sales/ Business Development/ Account Management
Automobile/ Auto Components
- Minimum of 10-15 years ideally in Auto OEM Sales Business with Tata motors, Maruti, Mahindra & Mahindra as a customer would be an added advantage.
- Ensure proper documentation of all prices and written communication to customer.
- Check coherence of all offers and validates offers regarding technical changes and mandated components
- Coordinate or take directly in charge the process productivity and product productivity negotiation
- Ensure follow-up of the productivity negotiation, in particular that the conditions defined during the negotiation are respected by both parties.
- Ensure that a commercial agreement is reached with the customer about changes before change introduction or launch.
- Support claims negotiation at the appropriate level at the customer (missing production, raw material).
- Develop the relationship with his direct counterparts at the customer and xwith the assigned contacts by the sales network.
- Support your team members in their activity with the customer by participating regularly to customer meetings (progress reviews, quality reviews, commercial global meetings).
- Should have knowledge of complete business development cycle, and prepare annual and mid year Business plan.
- MUST be a Full time Graduate. Additionally, MBA would be a great Advantage.
- You will be responsible for a Single customers business which could potentially run into US $ 200 500 Million minimally.
- Must handled OEM sales and Business Development.
- Candidate should be open for traveling as he may have to take care of multiple Plants across India
- Ideally you would have the manpower