Locations: Mumbai /Delhi (local candidates only)
Cross Brand Sales Manager -- Industry Account
The Cross Brand Sales manager will have end to end responsibility for Systems
Hardware business for the account.
CSM will be responsible for
- Leading all Systems Hardware engagements in Industry Accounts and
increasing company's wallet share in the account
- Working with customer to Identify, Qualify and Understand the
- Working with larger team to put together the solution. In some
situations CSM will be leading this virtual team while in other he will
be a member of the group.
- Differentiate, Position and recommend hardware vis a vis likely
- Working with Technical and Backend support groups in the company
to put together the Proposal complete with Sizing, Configuration and
- Leading/Working with team for successful sale.
- Working Pro-actively in the account to create Mindset for Hardware
products. This includes positioning new products, working with
company's lab services to carry out the Proof of Concept.
- Working with teams to test, certify and benchmark new products on
At least 8 years of experience in IT sales out of which at least 5 years
should be in Hardware Sales (Server and Storage)
At least 3 years of experience in handling Large account. (USD 1
Million sales annually)
Good collaboration and teamwork skills, ability to demonstrate a
commitment to team goals through attitude, contribution and
Engage, negotiate with and influence C-level Executives and decision-
Generally, a good understanding of the selling of software solutions
and tools used to solve business problems
Work experience in a Telecom Organization or related Eco System