- Masters degree in Business Administration from a Premier business school
Essential Skills & Qualities:
- The ideal candidate will have a background in CPG marketing/ market research and strong foundational skills in marketing.
- A strong, demonstrated interest in marketing and in answering questions using data and technology is critical.
- Getting their hands dirty and demonstrated ability to manage teams is essential.
- A minimum of 4 years- post-MBA experience, with total experience of not more than 6-7 years; deep exposure to marketing and research data and concepts.
- Experience in sales and marketing functions in CPG organizations is preferable.
- Past experience in analytics, management consulting or project management roles is also relevant.
- Ability to work with data, dig out insights using simple frameworks as well as statistical concepts is desirable. Additionally, an interest in art and design principles will be an advantage
- Experience of leading teams and coordination with people of diverse background and skill sets