Company Profile: Our client are leading distributor of Marine and Protective Coatings in Nigeria.
Designation: Sales Manager-Marine Coatings
Location: Lagos (Nigeria)
* Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
* Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality or quantity.
* Strategic Responsibility - To facilitate FRT in development of sales strategy/policy, processes and procedure. To manage the implementation of all the relevant applicable SOP's. To ensure sales transactions are executed as per given prices and policies.
* To monitor various projects progress, identify new project opportunities and share regular update with FRT/ART.
* Day to Day Management - To manage the day to day operations of sales region providing guidance, encouraging team work and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards.
* To make regular customer visit for sales development and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
* To deal with customer grievances and follow-up with technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
* To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
* To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities, scope of new product development and pinpoint bottleneck areas i.e. market threats, competitors initiatives etc. to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability.
* Sales Growth Targets - To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
* To develop dealer network in each state as per assigned territory/region and promote them for higher coverage in the assigned state.
* Customer Relationship - To develop good customer base, manager customer relations, facilitate business managers/sales head to organize various business meets/seminars to boost customer intimacy.
* Key Accounts - To focus actively on Key Accounts and seek support from various functional team/management where appropriate to ensure prompt solution to their satisfaction.
* To build accurate and detailed profiling for the key accounts to explore new business opportunities.
* Budget - To prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance verses the budget to ensure business alignment.
* To monitor stock inventories in alignment with the budget and re-order level for product as well as packaging.
* People Management - Manages to effective communication by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff, providing of formal and informal feedback on performance and training needs - in order to maximize subordinate and department performance.
* To develop second line successor and drive performance through team to take up higher challenges.
* Reporting - To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
Job Objectives -
* To develop sales plan and sales strategy for market that ensures attainment of company sales, goals and profitability in consultation with Business Manager.
* Managing sale of the company's products and services in defined geographical areas.
* To ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenue through planning, deployment and management of sales personnel.
* Establishing and manages effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales personnel.
* To develop customer relationship and intimacy.
Desired Candidate Profile:
* Well exposed to B2B Marketing and must have exposure in leading a team of 4-5 people.
* BE/B.Tech - Paint OR Chemicals and PG Qualification will be preferred but not mandatory.
* Minimum of 12 + Yrs of Experience in selling paints & providing Technical service to the Marine Protection and Oil & gas sector. Good knowledge about the various coatings their specifications, application etc.
* A good spoken and written English skill is a must. Working knowledge of French would be an added advantage.
* Excessive travelling is required in and around Nigeria/West Africa.
* As per the need of the business the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
* A few years of experience in the development of Marine Protection coatings for this sector will be an additional advantage.
If the profile interests you kindly fill up Metcem Form enclosed with the mail and forward firstname.lastname@example.org in order to take the application process further.
You are also requested to refer this position to your friends/ relatives/ colleagues.
Also share your Skype id & alternate numbers for further discussion.
For further queries/ assistance feel free to speak to the undersigned.
For other openings visit our website: www.datum-recruitment.com
Follow us on Linked Group: Opportunities in Africa - Datum Recruitment Services
Follows us on Facebook: Datum Recruitment Services.
Follow us on Google+: Datum Recruitment Services.
Wish you a prosperous career.
Thanks and Regards,
A: 5th Floor, Premchand Annexe,Behind Popular House,
Near Income-Tax Cross Road , Ahmedabad-380 009, Gujarat, India
M: +91-760-089-1492 | T: +91-79-6605-3160, Ext : 15
E : email@example.com | Skype: utkarsh_datum
Follow us on: