Demonstrated experience working within the IT/ERP/SAP community.
Should have exposure and knowledge of the target market in the region (North America)
Must have thorough knowledge of business processes and business problems with the ability to create and articulate solutions.
To generate sales, analyze market trends, analyze client needs, and provide Engineering / IT solutions, responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market in product and process engineering in nearby areas.
The job responsibilities include establishing Sales Targets, designing and implementing the Sales Strategies to meet the targets, mapping the Accounts to identify the opportunities and expand the customer base.
Explore new opportunities on continuous basis and present business cases to top management
Identify business opportunities and manage client accounts and projects. Coordinate transactions, commercials, and project communications between clients and offshore development centers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
a. Growing the existing accounts in multiple sectors
b. Develop new accounts with long term perspective in North America(aligning with Techwaves vision and industry segment focus)
c. Soft skill needed (but important) passion to build business, focus & perseverance, good communication, hard work & honest.
d. Generating& activating the potential customers database through references, presentations, client visits
e. A true team player with plenty of dynamism, best fit in an environment that is highly professional, open & based on trust
f. Should be able to Plan and Formulate effective Marketing Strategy for continuous growth of the organization
g. Hands on experience of end to end complete Sales Cycle- Market Research, giving demos, making presentations, case studies, interaction with prospects, closing the deal, signing the contract & making NDA
h. Proven success prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle; prospering, presenting and discussing solutions with decision makers
i. Development of working relationships at all levels of the business
j. Manage and be the main point of contact for existing alliance partners
k. Ability to manage a pipeline with multiple accounts & partners
l. Should be excellent in preparing written presentations, reports & price quotations
m. Customer Account Management
Education and/or Experience and other Skills
1. MBA or equivalent and applicable experience or a successful track record with a minimum of 8+ years of applicable experience
2. Ideal candidate would have previous experience or domain expertise in the service operations of a company.
3. Passion to Travel
4. Strong communication, listening and presentation skills, maintaining demonstration data
5. Have good analytical and very good communication skills, proactiveness & flexibility
6. Ability to integrate, act successful and give leverage in a multicultural environment
7. Career intentions of developing into a sales and relationship management function or first professional experience in Sales
8. Proficient skills with Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Word, Access as well as general computer skills.