Leading FMCG Company & a Super Brand in Kenya and manufacturing their own range of FMCG products.
KENYA (East Africa)
JOB PROFILE :
* Manage sales & marketing operations for Kenya driving sales & profitability figures with a large team of Sales Managers, Executives, Merchandisers, Brand Managers etc
* Conceptualize & implement strategies for better penetration & larger market share for company's products
* Analysing market trends, sales performance through channels, and other critical trends.
* Planning marketing activities to achieve volume estimations and review effectiveness.
* Identifying and networking with financially strong and reliable dealers & distributers, resulting in deeper market penetration and reach. Evaluating performance & monitoring distributor sales and marketing activities.
* Design & implement marketing activities, for enhancing brand visibility/ coverage & reach
* Developing review /monitoring mechanism for scheme implementation across territory.
* Developing sales strategies and budgets for the territory and overseeing it effective implementation for achieving targets.
* Provide direction, motivation and training to the field sales team, ensuring optimum performance
* Position reports to the CEO
DESIRED PROFILE :
* Atleast 10+ years hardcore experience in FMCG sales out of which 4+ yrs in supervisory role heading a state or region.
* Should possess excellent communication & man management skills
* Top performer with a history of sales achievements in previous & current assignment
* Aggressive & a go getter who is always ready to take up challenges