1. Understanding the budgetary target of Sales and the given business area (Products, Market, Customers and prepare the Sales Plan in consultation with regional head to achieve the given target.
2. Executing the order, following up for the delivery and keeping communication with the customer with the support of CS.
3. Anticipating the demand / order with proper analysis, preparing the Sales forecast and providing it to CS.
4. Maintaining and continuously updating the database of Customers, their product(s) & application, requirement, turnover and key decision makers.
5. Meeting consultants, Turnkey Contractors, Panel builders, Major Industrial Customers, ,Promoting the product by presentations, preparing quotations, Pre Sales pre Sales preparations.
6. Offering Technical and commercial offers to the Customers, negotiating with them to close the deal.
7. Developing long-term relationships with Customers through managing and interpreting their requirements.
8. Identifying needs by understanding specific customer requirements to ppersuade the customers that how our product9s) or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
9. Educating/Making awareness to Customers regarding the Product/Application and advising the customers on how best to use the products or services provided.
10. Searching for new customers who might benefit from company products or services and maximizing customer potential in the region.
11. Preparing and delivering technical presentations to the customers and demonstrating how our product would suit them better than competing products.
12. Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments.
13. Co-ordinating with the Product Marketing or research and development departments of the company to determine how products and services could be made or modified to suit the needs of the customer.
1.Achieving Sales Turnover as per the target given for the area.
2.Repeat orders from Existing Customers.
3.New Business - Quantitative and Qualitative orders from the new Customers.
4.Should have knowledge of Electrical Market, Consultants, Panel
builders and Contractors an project leaders.
5.Handling Channel partners, OEMs and Industrial, Panel builders
and service related matters.
6.5 6 years in selling Electrical Switchgear/Cables/
Meters or similar kind of products.