- Should have knowledge of Endoscopy imaging systems. ENT ( Ear Nose Throat) product will be an advantage.
- Scrubbing with surgeons and providing technical assistance with respect to instrument handling, applications and precautions in operating room.
- To control inventory levels to minimize the investment cost.
- To plan and control the profit margins for entire range of products.
- To plan marketing costs for customer training for new products and procedures.
- To formulate strategy for product positioning for tender businesses.
- Promote sale of Endoscopy products in Private Hospitals.
- Keep track of tenders; keep in touch with end-users, Bio Medical Engineers, Purchase and Stores Departments in various Hospitals.
- Conduct sales promotional activities like product demonstrations and presentations.
- Order execution, price negotiations with principals/customers, monitor deliveries of items, monitor internal co-ordination.
Candidates should be minimum B.Sc/BE/MBA with at least 5 yrs of experience in sales of healthcare industry preferebely Endoscopy products. Candidates from Trading companies/Distributors can also apply.