Company works on a unique marketplace model, where our customers are serviced directly through one of our on-ground partners/agents. Channel managers are the folks who ensure these agents get business by providing great experiences to company's customers.
1. Would be responsible for selecting and on-boarding agents who would be a part of company's seller network.
2. Would have a P&L responsibility and ensure the channel delivers on the targets and business objectives decided at the beginning of the year/quarter.
3. Would ensure an ongoing relationship is maintained with the channel partners and they are motivated enough to work with company.
4. Should map competition and ensure the learning is fed back into the system.
5. Should be someone who has the capability to handle a team.
6. Should ensure that the agent productivity increases over a period of time.
7. Should devise various incentives & schemes to motivate agents to sell more.
8. Should work closely with agents, seek feedback and push it back into the system.