- Lead account strategy and planning and identify opportunities of growth in the account.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with decision makers and influences in the customer organisation and drive penetration in various functions including outside CIO.
- Lead proposal development, negotiation and commercial terms for large deals.
- Regularly monitor sales trends, market dynamics and incorporate into existing account strategy and plan.
- Also drive collections. Increase market share and share of wallet with the customer
- Conduct regular delivery reviews to prevent cost and schedule overruns, and to enable the delivery teams in ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- Orchestrate internal resources in sales and delivery to give the customer an enhanced experience across touch-points.
- Build a trusted group of reference-able customers who can vouch for company.
- Become a trusted IT adviser to the customer and participate in customer's strategic planning.
- Drive resource forecasting for the account from both confirmed opportunities as well as the opportunities in pipeline.
- Support the solutions teams with customer perspectives and competitive intelligence to develop new vertical and horizontal solutions.