1. Reach to the revenue/sales goals in a set of named accounts.
2. Prepare, implement and execute business plan for the Strategic Solutions and update the plan on a quarterly basis
3. Sell strategic solutions in the Security / SI portfolio.
4. Network with principal companies
5. Prospect, develop, up-sell, cross-sell and generate new business opportunities with the assigned accounts.
6. Promote and engage Strategic Solutions with multiple contacts in the assigned accounts.
7. Respond in a timely and complete manner to ongoing RFPs to achieve the quarterly targets
8. Monitor all ongoing opportunities in the assigned accounts and report progress of opportunities on a weekly basis.
9. Build and maintain professional relationships with key personnel and maintain customer satisfaction at multiple levels.
10. Identify and win new opportunities in the Enterprise accounts through effective new business development.
11. Be able to manage very high revenue based opportunities commercially to meet revenue and margin growth strategies.
12. Prepare and Present Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, half year and annual business plans to Softcell Management as requested
13. Coordinate the involvement of other company personnel, including Product Management, support, service, and management resources.
14. Proactively assess, clarify and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
At least 3-5 years of hard core sales experience of which at least 2 years of sales experience (including the current job) in the IT industry with good software and technology knowledge
Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
English (written and verbal)
Driven by targets
Basic understanding of contracts, Terms and conditions and the ability to negotiate standard and non standard T&Cs
Understand basic financial rules including taxation, Cost of sale, budget, leasing.