- Candidates with 7 yrs of exp with good knowledge of govt banking / TASC banking will be preferred.
- Should have exp of interacting and liasioning with govt officials and govt bodies like Mantralay etc.for a quick TAT.
List the expected end results that must be achieved in order to fulfil your job purpose and the activities that help in achieving these results.
- To take necessary measures to get the Bank
- To deepen the existing and acquire new
EXPECTED END RESULTS MAJOR ACTIVITIES
- notified as approved banker for govt transactions/deposits wherever it is necessary across segments like religious charitable institutions etc.
- CASA relationships and fixed Deposits and income opportunities through new sign ups and service quality.
- Meetings with commissioners/ IAS Officers / ministers and different departmental heads for getting their operating accounts / collections/ payments requirements / fixed deposit mobilisation and short term investments.
- Organize the formal/informal meets of the Govt officials as and when found necessary.
- Coordinate with Branch Heads and ensure that the specific service requirements are taken care of
Co-ordinate with the Regional Head to support the branches for deepening and widening of the relationships and trouble shoot Co-ordinate with the ITG in connection with Payment gateway issues
- Co-ordinate with ARB to see that the performance of rural branches is in sync with the targets fixed by DCC with respect to govt sponsored schemes so that the relationship between our bank and Govt will be smooth and cordial
- Adherence as per all KYC , AML etc Norms
- To ensure all relationships are within the regulatory and compliance framework
4. MAJOR CHALLENGES:
Describe the major challenges you face in carrying out your job, and what you do in order to overcome
Since ING is a Private Sector Bank , getting Government orders in favour of the Bank ,and also getting the Bank recognised for Government transactions are some of the major challenges.
5. KEY DECISIONS:
Describe 1 or 2 typical decisions you have to make, in the course of your job.
Is the face of IVB so any statutory or regulatory requirement from RBI/ Govt should be taken care of by this resource ( sensitive )
List the data which will reflect the scope and scale of activities concerning your job.
(These should be quantifiable numerical amounts) On an average 12 acquisition of 12 new Govt relationships ( 15 crores CASA)
Manage an overall liability book of 300 Crores ( grow this book by about 25%) Senior Relationship Manager- 2-3 RM reporting
7. SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
State the minimum acceptable proficiency for this job. Do not state incumbent-specific information
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:MBA Specialization in Marketing / Public relations
- Minimum 10 years Banking experience or worked in government departments / institutional selling space.
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS & BEHAVIOURS:
- Good relationship management skills
- Ability to communication effectively
- Local language , ability to influence
- Self-starter & ability to proactively drive changes