Overall experience of 5 to 7 years
a. More than three years of experience in product space of Business Process Management and/ or Case Management System
1. In depth knowledge of standards such as BPMN, BPEL, XPDL
2. Has ability to process design, modeling and analysis for customer process
3. Knowledge of orchestration engines.
4. Integration services and frameworks
5. Monitoring services and systems and analytics
b. Desirable experience in areas such as Enterprise Content Management
1. Has used process Design, Modeling and Analysis for customer processes.
2. Content Capture and Extraction
3. Records Management
5. Knowledge of Standards and Protocols such as Content Management Interoperability Services, JSR 170, WebDAV, BPMN, BPEL,XPDL
c. Enterprise Mobility
Has worked extensively as a Business Analyst/ Product manager/ Presales SME and is able to keep customer requirements to software solutions.
Self-starter, with ability to research, learn, and adapt
Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with Engineering team, Center of Excellence Team, Pre-Sales team, and Analysts
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work across teams with geographically distributed team members
Roles and Responsibilities
o Defines Market Requirements and Product Requirements
o Conducts research and analysis to get information and feedback from customers, benchmarks product with competitive offerings, tracks trends which will influence product
o Determines product positioning and messaging for multiple geographies
o Prioritizes and plans releases in collaboration with engineering
o Tracks product adoption
o Establishing thought leadership by innovative application of our technology, establishing competitive advantage, and active contribution in social media through blogs, webinars, and white papers.
o Communicates the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of products
o Evangelizes products & case studies to Industry Analysts, CIOs, and industry forms.
o Supports Sales and Pre-Sales with RFIs, RFPs proof of concepts and demos
Reporting to AVP Product Management & Marketing