Division / Business Unit:Accounts
Industry Type:Its Manufacturing industry.
- Exp of Sales Accounting activities in manufacturing unit
- Vendor Payouts, Pricing, Commercial Contracts, Risk Mitigation, Cost benefits, Reconciliations, Establishment of Commercial Plans &Policies, Establishment and Operation of Control to ensure effective financial management &maximization of revenue. Commercial judgment w.r.t. Sales Process and control.
- Handling of bank reconciliation / co-ordination audit function
- Good Knowledge of Importing goods and maintenance of relevant documents
- PAN India basis Accounting of various payments, receipts, statutory taxes etc.
- Collection Reports at daily basis and follow up with customers for due payments
- Yearly bonus working of Dealers and issue credit notes
- Monthly collection reports and Bad Debts Reports circulate
- Preparation of Various MIS like- Cash Flow Projections, Import Commitments, FG & SKU Wise
- Issuance of Debit & Credit Noes to Customers.
- Bank Reconciliation and Liasoning with banks for Bank Guarantee, Import payments, Letter of Credit, Hedging, Export receipts etc.
Experience:7-12+ yrs exp.
Education: Candidate must be CA , ICWA, MBA finance
Competency Skills :
-He should be a self motivated individual having excellent communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
-Positive attitude and Team work
-Good communication skills.