As a Sales Account Manager based in Bangalore, focused on the Indian Education market, the qualified candidate will be responsible for building relationships with key Educational Institutes and Universities in a given territory. He would be selling the company's products and services to all existing Educational Customers and prospects within his territory and will be responsible for generating and qualifying sales leads, determining customer needs, overcoming objections and closing sales.
* Achievement of revenue targets; New Product Sales (NPS), Software Maintenance and Services (Training and Consulting).
* Develop relationships within existing customers as well as growing new customers.
* Rigorously follow up and prioritize all qualified leads provided by marketing or sales support; energetically prospect for new business opportunities within the defined territory.
* Work closely with local and international marketing and technical experts to bring the full range of company's product and service offerings to our customers.
* Work closely with Educational Reps in other offices in other countries to understand and implement company's Educational Strategy within the territory.
* Develop and manage a funnel of activities.
* Accurately Forecast business and activities within the territory.
* Raise coverage and position of company's products within the territory