- Provide HSE Support to the Factory including all fabrication phases.
- Raise and coordinate all the HSE reports to the QA /QC manager
- Responsible for monitoring the projects sites through the surveillance visits ensuring that the site personnel adhering HSE procedures.
- Observe workers to ensure proper utilization of prescribed and correct safety issues and recognize good safety behavior.
- Ensure near misses and other incidents are properly reported and logged, reviewed and routed through proper reporting process.
- Ability to lead, motivate and influence others to achieve HSE goals and objectives
- Preferable having prior Oman / GCC Experience
Candidate Profile :
B.E /Engineering with Industrial Occupation, Health Fire & Safety Engineering with Diploma in Safety Management with NEBOSH / IOSH having prior experience with minimum 5- 10 years in HSE in steel structure industry, possessing good leadership skills, Computer Skills, MS-Office, NEBOSH
1. Engineering Candidate having worked as HSE in Steel Structural Detailing or related field only requested to apply.
2. Candidate having prior Oman / Gulf Experience will be preferred and must in a position to join at short notice.
3. Must have sufficient clearance from domestic side in relocating to Oman and must be in a position to work minimum period of 3 years
4. Must be medically "FIT"
5. Have Oman / GCC certificate attestation preferred and willing to join at short notice