Maintain consultant scheduling data (including data regarding bench consultants) and demand. Work with Delivery Managers and their Project Managers to capture project release information. Work with Consultants to maintain their up-to-date profiles; skill database and travel readiness details.
Essential Job Functions :
* Responsible for maintaining the scheduling information for all consultants
* Tracks project assignments, bill ability, bench etc. Notifies consultants of their utilization percentages
* Responsible for providing regular Resource Management reports (i.e. Utilization, Revenue leakage, Non-billable Time Analysis) and other ad hoc reports as necessary
* Manages product certification programs and assists with internal trainings
* Assists in on-boarding new Consultants (Assigning buddies, skill assessments)
OpenAir Knowledge is preferred. Or any other time tracking tool
Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
Strong problem-solving skills. Should demonstrate initiative. Should take ownership of tasks assigned.
Ability to negotiate with users, resolve OA User issues quickly, and relate to all levels of technical and business team members
Ability to manage multiple priorities, work independently, good organizational and interpersonal skills.
Shows personal commitment to the team and its goals and works in collaborative environment.