* Evaluates financial impact of risk on company by analyzing and classifying risks as to frequency and potential severity.
* Places insurance by directing insurance negotiations and working closely with existing broker
* Controls programs by studying existing and new liability, property, and workers compensation insurance regulations and trends; anticipating changes.
* Works closely with upper management and advising them on needed actions.
* Executes annual insurance renewals and complete all applicable applications and requirements.
* Works with insurance companies to make sure all claim information is submitted and followed through on a weekly basis.
* Handles the administration of all certificate of insurance requests.
Candidates having experience in Insurance Company only apply for this Job.