Required Educational Qualification:
B-Tech (Electronics & Communications)
- Requirement is for Technical Support Engineer (pre sales and post sales) for the Anite products.
- Profound working knowledge of GSM, UMTS, CDMA and LTE technologies.
- Should have an experience of handling different RF tools like drive test tool, optimization tool, post processing tool etc
- To provide demo, trial, POC of Anite products to different customers and users.
- To prepare technical compliance and solution documents as per customer's need
- Should be able to take up technical product / solution presentation for customers.
- Technical discussions and follow up with customers and internal team members.
- Participation in providing training to customers and internal team as and when required
- Candidate should be highly experienced in providing excellent customer service and problem escalation/resolution.
- Provide troubleshooting and technical support via phone, web based tools, email and on-site.
- Should be able to advise customers regarding the product's proper use and address specific user issues. During problem escalations, act as a liaison between customers and Principal (Anite).
- Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with our Principal (Anite) to resolve more advanced issues when necessary
- Resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
- Communicating customer needs and requirements to Reporting officer, Principal (Anite) and other support staff.
- Ability to be a good listener and to understand customer's problems and help them to solve it
- Written and verbal communication skills. Excellent phone manner
- Client-dealing experience