Our Client a leading Wealth Management and Broking Company is looking to hire a "Revenue Head" for their Mumbai Office.
- Ensuring the successful accomplishment of pre-set business targets in face of growing competition; identifying the prospective clients, generating business from new accounts & developing them to achieve profitability through online & offline Business model.
- Build conceptual & competitive business development strategies to develop online market share for achievement of revenue & profitability targets.
- Implement Service & Advisory Platforms broadcast to create a positive experience for clients; reaching out to new & unexplored segments to revitalize stagnant & declining inactive Client base and generating business.
- Devising & effectuating go-to-market strategy with accountability of introducing products to win mutually beneficial deals; pioneering business development to enhance revenues by identifying market opportunities.
- Execute plans to reach out to unexplored market segments & customer groups using market segmentation & penetration strategies for business expansion.
- Provide support in handling escalation from clients to resolve their concerns and addressing queries (customer advocacy) from other departments for a smooth ride for customer's diverse issues.
- Sustained services to clients for high ROI, increasing retention level by achieving service quality norms and resolving the issues to attain high customer satisfaction.
- Understanding client's targets & roadmaps and delivering presentations / demonstrations to the prospective ones to ensure a successful attempt to partner with the customers.
- Exposure to inbound & out bound Call Center, setup, business & revenue Management & exposure to large team Management is desired so that centralization of call & trade and Advisory can be initiated at National Level with Satellite Hubs in the metro.
- Handled entire unit of Advisory and rolled out advisory products.
- General Management
- Service & Advisory Background desired
- Sales and Online Marketing Background
- New Market Development
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Strategic Planning
- Key Account Management
- Team Management
Min 8-15 years' experience Academic background
MBA/PGDM- Tier 1 College