Duties/ Role: -
- High importance / High growth role. Heads a specific store and is responsible for store results
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Responsible for store level financial results, cash management, document management.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; corrective measures.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Maintains operations by initiating and enforcing operational and personnel policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Educational Background -
- Graduate/Post Graduate from reputed university.(preferably retail management).
- Hands on experience in retail store for 3-6 years.
- Good communicator.
- Can work under pressure.
- Responsible with finances, petty cash handling and with documents.
- Able to deal with confidential matters (blabbermouths need not apply!).
- Confident and enthusiastic.
- Comfortable with computer platforms & CRM.