Perform varied and moderately complex duties related to the timely receipt and processing of currency, coin and check deposits from commercial customers and banking centers in accordance with established procedures and controls.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Receive customer and banking center deposits from armored carriers and balance the deposits to the accompanying manifest.
* Input deposits into Compass to maintain control and accountability.
* Assign deposits to the processors.
* Process/balance the individual deposits using Compass and a desktop currency counter. Includes some data entry of checks and counting of coin by hand or with a coin sorter.
* Transfer Fed ready currency to the main vault teller and loose currency to the high-speed sorter following established procedures and controls.
* Prepare/send documentation to the Secret Service on counterfeit items.
* Prepare adjustments to customer accounts for errors in deposits.
* File and/or mail copies of deposit tickets and adjustments to customers.
* Consistently balance work processed. Take the initiative to find and correct outages and to enlist help as needed.
* Complete daily proof and Statement of Condition for work processed.
* Consistently meet or exceed productivity and quality standards.
* Maintain a position of trust and responsibility by keeping all customer business confidential.
* Comply with vault procedures and controls at all times.
* Perform other duties as assigned.