The company procures products, for sale on its website, from thousands of vendor partners worldwide. Behind the scenes these products require effort to make them available on the website for their customers to purchase. Not only do these products require setup on the website, but also go through an entire list of compliance checks.
As Compliance Leader of Retail Business services, you are responsible for the processes and make sure the products that are available for purchase by their customers are complying to regulatory requirements and are free of any safety of legal risk.
In short, you will partner with Retail, Product compliance and Vendors in maintaining products on the website risk free.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* The RBS Compliance leader will be responsible for the RBS strategy, vision and execution required to scale these business processes to meet future retail business growth.
* You will work with product compliance teams, retail teams, vendors, and as well as internal software development teams to in order to lead an organization.
* You will define an ambitious but achievable strategy that establishes the company's Retail Business Services as the premiere business services offering in the industry. This includes gathering both vendor and business owner requirements, understanding available technologies and developing a process and execution plan.
* Sets up right short-term to medium-term goals and creates annual OP plans. He/She will be responsible for partnering with other RBS nodes, product compliance teams, retail teams and vendors around the globe.
* Work with product compliance, retail, and tech leadership to establish and maintain the group wide roadmap. Standardize and scale business processes to maximize shareholder value and business growth. He/She holds self and teams to a high standard on innovation, simplification, and scalable solutions.
* You will define and execute a vision that enables risk free catalog to support growth of products and business processes required to meet the short and long term needs of the business.
* You will be responsible for new set of tools that automate and simplify product compliance processes of the company
* You will work with product compliance to understand their business challenges and come up with appropriate solutions to those problems. These solutions will be scalable and take advantage of a technology approach so as to minimize the manual labor in the recommended solution.
Bachelor's degree in business, science or related discipline is required. MBA and/or advanced degree is desirable.
* This leader must have a strong background in complex business processes with partnerships with product compliance business users as well as software developers to help develop processes to automate as much as possible.
* The candidate will have a demonstrated record of team building and execution in a high volume operational environment and be able to lead not only at the strategic level, but also tactically day-to-day by diving deeply into business and technical domains. This requires a person that is very metrics driven, yet has the vision to scale the business.
* This person must be comfortable leading small teams as well as large teams as this team will grow 3 to 4 times its current size.
* The ideal candidate is most likely to come from a company involved in high volume retail product sales. Previous experience with Vendor related intranet systems as well as offshore outsourcing experience is preferred.
Female Candidates preferred.
Nikitha Sharma -Consultant Client Success