1. Candidate must have 6 - 10 years of total experience.
2. Manage project assignments so that staffing requests are fulfilled optimally.
3. Track and provide visibility into project assignments, utilization, bench etc.
4. Maintain adequately detailed and current databases to run the RM function effectively and also provide insights to the rest of the management team.
5. Work with Global Education Services to provide skilled Instructors for external customer trainings in APJ, EMEA and NA regions
6. Manage partner relationships, commercial arrangements.
7. Manage the certifications program, help in internal training coordination.
8. Conduct RM orientations for new hires.
Soft Skills Required:
1. Create a friendly, open relationships to get a good read on people expectations.
2. Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
3. Shows personal commitment to the team and its goals and works in collaborative environment.
4. Participates in team activities to enhance people connectivity.
5. Must be comfortable engaging with all levels of management and consultants.
6. Should demonstrate initiative.