* PhD or MS/M Tech in Power System/Energy Systems/Smart Grid with relevant experience/publication
* Should be enthusiastic to work in one or more of these fields:
Power System Analysis, Stability & Control
Synchrophasor based Wide area situational awareness & other analytics
Integration of renewable energies
Microgrid & Virtual Power Plants
Demand Side Management
Distributed Energy Resources
* Publications in Top Journals like IEEE Transactions in Power and Energy System or in Top Conferences like IEEE PES General Meeting will be preferable.
* Proficiency in Computer Programming like C, Java, Perl etc. is desirable.
* Knowledge and hand on experience across different platforms.
* Willingness to learn new technologies and languages.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
* Fresher with good technical knowledge/publication are also eligible.