As a researcher, you will lead/participate in cutting edge research in smarter energy domain, identify key scientific problems with significant business impact, implement them as research prototypes, collaborate with leading academic partners and create valuable intellectual property, and publish in top tier conferences and journals.
* PhD (or MS/M Tech with relevant experience) in Machine Learning /Data Mining / Statistical Analysis
* Deep knowledge of information retrieval, data mining, machine learning, statistical analysis and modeling
* Publications in top tier conferences /journals
* Demonstrated ability to formulate scientifically challenging problems and develop and implement novel solutions
* Demonstrated ability to work on applied research problems in interdisciplinary environments
* Strong hands on technical skills including an analytical package (R, Matlab, SAS, Weka) as well as big data processing tools (Hadoop, Java).
* Team player with excellent verbal and written communications and organizational skills