1. 3-8 years in Enterprise Governance Risk and Compliance (eGRC) consulting and industry experience who can help our clients to solve their complex business issues from strategy through execution.
2. Contribute in our Business Apps (GRC) competency that we apply to our clients' business issues every day, including GRC strategy and governance, regulatory inquiries/remediation response.
3. Assist our clients in the development and automation of enterprise GRC programs, including policy automation, e-Workpapers, Independent testing, supporting technology deployments, and conducting enterprise risk assessments.
5. Strong expertise in development of management risk and compliance dashboard, and incorporating GRC by design principals into product and services development in a complex global environment.
6. Specialist in the areas of Enterprise GRC Program Development and Strategy, Information Lifecycle Compliance Management, GRC analytics and Financial Services internal and external reporting.
7. Leverage industry and technical expertise to assist management to address more effectively risks associated with their business.
8. Identify opportunities for companies to effectively mitigate risk and improve business performance
9. Build strong relationships with the client teams, and further develop existing relationships based on mutual benefit and synergies
10. Experience in technology integration of leading GRC tools
11. Experience in Functional and Business translations