Position: Senior Associate
- Communicate and contact the stakeholders of the project and deliver the desired output in conformance with the client expectation.
- Be an integral part of the research and analytics in understanding the issue in hand.
- To implement strong management practices
- To structure work plans and to develop hypotheses and analysis to test them
- Graduate from a top Management institution (IIM, ISB, Ivy League or equivalent) or have a Masters degree from a top institution with a strong academic background.
- 2-4 years of management consulting, strategy or industry experience.
- Analytically oriented and resourceful individual with ability to solve problems in an ambiguous environment. Willingness to learn and stretch in accomplishing the desired output.
-Strong communication skills both spoken and written are a must. Ability to handle people at different levels of the hierarchy.
- Exposure to Windows Office and proficiency with MS Excel and MS Powerpoint is a must.
- Your compensation will be competitive with a substantial bonus component depending on performance.