Skill :- Performance Management, Drupal, Application Monitoring
1. Review and propose which changes need to be applied to the application we built so that it runs properly in the Datapipe environment. For example: there are outages happening due to overwhelmed database connections, bot attacks, performance issues etc.
2. Works closely with B&R Architects, JnJ Architects, Datapipe team to understand what improvements can be done at the application side and also Datapipe so that the environment is not impacted due to deployment of our applications.
3. Will monitor the performance of the Server on which our applications are running and then pro-actively takes actions to improve the performance of the applications.
4. Reviews Drupal code, framework, modules to be used in our application during Elaboration phase itself.
5. Suggests how functionalities should be implemented by considering how resources (memory, database etc) on the Datapipe environment should be utilized in the most optimum way.
6. Drives automation of the current Production deployment process by taking piece of code from Version Control tool and moves it to Production. Datapipe now pushes the entire files/folders to Production taking from the Staging environment.
7. Suggest improvements to the platform so that applications will perform better. For example: enabling memcache, varnish etc.
8. Take suggestions from the Application development team, assess them and then share and discuss with the Architectures to see how they can be improved/implemented. 9. Identify, prioritize and plan tasks so that utilization remains as per the contractual coverage.
Drupal Release manager (Performance Management, Application Monitoring)
Total Experience: 5 - 12 Yrs
Skills: Drupal Release manager (Performance Management, Application Monitoring)