The prime responsibility is to interact & liaison with Finance Heads /Senior officers at various government bodies to source business & offer banking solutions meeting the needs of the customer.
It would involve
* Establish contact and develop relationships in specified number of central/state departments, Collectors, District Development Officers (DDO) and / or Municipal Corporations
* To submit / bid for various collection and payment mandates in the above entities to achieve specified average CASA balances
* To coordinate with Commercial Banking, GBG Product teams to structure the offering in a cost-effective manner
* To train relevant branch personnel and oversee mandate execution on a sustained / continuous basis for smooth servicing
* Good communication and presentation skills, negotiation skills with ability to interact with people at various levels of the organization and outside environment, strong sales and relationship management skills.
* Good knowledge of various General Banking products including Trade Finance, Cash Management, Treasury and Banking Operations
* Interpersonal effectiveness and influencing skills - Ability to speak with conviction using data and logic.
* Analytical - Ability to break the complex issues into smaller more manageable chunks, ability to look at trends and interrelationships , ability to understand the underlying needs of the clients.
* Process orientation- Ability to manage information in structured and systematic manner.
Should be a Graduate/CA/MBA having 6 to 12 years of banking experience