Create long-term relationship with clients based on trust & confidence and ensure that the client executes the recommendations fully in letter and spirit and accumulates saving as per plan. Supplement client retirement plan with associated products related to risk-management (goal-based term life & general insurance, estate planning etc.,) to ensure least disruption in achieving plan objectives.
1. Take over the client relationship from the Retirement Planners beginning with the hand-over of client retirement plan.
2. Guide client plan execution through various life-stages in a smooth manner.
3. Attain key objectives of emergency funding; plan execution; plan funding as per recommendation and cross-sell to ensure asset accumulation targets for the region are met.
4. Ensure a high-level of personalized attention to the client plan execution process. This will include keeping a close watch on clients service-level TAT, anticipating the various associated products and services (including need for client plan review), in alignment with the dynamics of changing life-stages, that might be required to fulfill their plan execution. Escalate customer queries and issues and ensure time-bound revert in coordination with, regional/corporate operations &/or investment advisory assist team, as applicable. In summary the RM has to be highly pro-active in engaging the client.
5. The RM must exercise his judgment and escalate, any issues which he/she believed are beyond his/her control and could prove damaging to his relationship with the client, to appropriate management level and/or department.
6. Provide market information & customer feedback to Corporate team on a regular basis.
7. Update CRM system as per defined standards and timelines.
8. Keep up to date with financial markets, products, PRA policies and other financial information which helps build credibility with customers.
9. Leverage existing relationships to open client acquisition opportunities through referral mode for the Retirement Planners .
10. Perform other job-related duties and special projects as & when required.